List:       ietf
Subject:    Re: [arch-d] Why closed IAB workshops ? Re: Call for Papers: Workshop on Analyzing IETF Data (AID),
From:       Toerless Eckert <tte () cs ! fau ! de>
Date:       2021-08-31 22:58:40

I was not saying that the live stream should be codified as a mandate but tried
out as a very simple option to explore.

I do agree that if a workshop is a hackathon then passive participation will not
work. I did not see any such coding mentioned for the planned AID or Measurement
workshops though. From their text they looked a more like interesting discussions
where passive listening would be as interesting as uhmm... CSPAN ? ;-)) (aka:
really in the eye of the beholder. I do like to listen to CSPAN based on topic).

Cheers
    Toerless

---
tte@cs.fau.de