List:       ietf
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?Re=3A?==?utf-8?q?_=5Bnetmod=5D?= Last =?utf-8?q?Call=3A?= =?utf-8?q?_=3Cdraft-ietf-netmod-
From:       Michal_Vaško <mvasko () cesnet ! cz>
Date:       2018-01-31 14:03:36

Hello,

we have implemented this draft's Tree Diagram in our tool yanglint, whi=
ch is part of libyang [1], and we were hoping it could be mentioned in =
this document's Introduction as another tool that could be used except =
for pyang.

To try it out, you must use the development branch (it will be merged s=
oon) and print using "tree-rfc" format (our own tree format slightly di=
ffers). The same parameters mentioned in the document for pyang can als=
o be used for yanglint (except for the format name).

Kind regards,
Michal Vasko

[1] https://github.com/CESNET/libyang

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 16:46 CET, The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf=
.org> wrote:

> The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod)=
> consider the following document: - 'YANG Tree Diagrams'
>   <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05.txt> as Best Current Pract=
ice

> The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits=
 final
> comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
> ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2018-02-07. Exceptionally, comments ma=
y be
> sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the begi=
nning of
> the Subject line to allow automated sorting.
>
> Abstract
>

>    This document captures the current syntax used in YANG module Tree=

>    Diagrams.  The purpose of the document is to provide a single
>    location for this definition.  This syntax may be updated from tim=
>    to time based on the evolution of the YANG language.
>

> The file can be obtained via
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams=
/

> IESG discussion can be tracked via
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams=
/ballot/

> =5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=
=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=