List:       ietf
Subject:    RE: Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-11
From:       Qin Wu <bill.wu () huawei ! com>
Date:       2017-10-26 3:56:31

Thanks Benjamin for valuable review.
This draft is updated based on YANG security guideline:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/yang-security-guidelines
Privacy issue has been considered in security section since "location-type" and other \
system identifiers are defined within two RPC operations. Regarding copy editing for \
language/grammar issue, yes, many other raised similar issue as you said, we will fix \
those typo and format issue in the update.  Thanks a lot.

-Qin