List:       ietf
Subject:    Re: IPv10, KRP, and RRP IDs Removal.
From:       Alexa Morris <amorris () amsl ! com>
Date:       2017-05-26 15:03:17

Khaled,

The IESG has reviewed your request and the drafts will not be removed. Their response \
directly below:

---------
Alexa,

The drafts should not be removed. The IESG has not identified any unusual \
circumstances (e.g., mistaken claims of authorship or allegations of draft content \
violating the law) that warrant removal of these drafts.

Regards,
The IESG

--------