List:       ietf
Subject:    RE: [E] Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas
From:       "Scharwacht, Kai" <kai.scharwacht () de ! verizon ! com>
Date:       2016-07-21 13:01:57

At least since the last update from yesterday it zooms maps (at least on my iphone).

I completely relied on the iphone app. Worked good for me. Only that it tried to \
reload the map everytime I looked at it, and didn't display the old copy while it \
tried loading was a bit bothering sometimes. Still no reason for the paper thingy...

Cheers,
	Kai