List:       ietf
Subject:    Accessible remote participation usability (was -- Re: Newcomers)
From:       Dave Crocker <dhc () dcrocker ! net>
Date:       2012-11-14 21:01:07

On 11/14/2012 12:53 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I had my first Adobe connect experience today.  I care a lot more about
> accessibility than most participants do.  On this metric Adobe Connect
> seems to score very badly.

Sam, it could be quite helpful for you to suggest factors that you find
relevant in using remote participation tools and provide details about
how well they are accomplished by not only Adobe Connect, but Webex and
Meetecho.

To the extent that you have suggestions for what would work "best", that
could be useful too, of course.

d/

ps. this is meant as an open invitation for anyone with a serious basis
for commenting on accessible usability in remote participation tools.

--
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking