List:       ietf
Subject:    Re: Meetecho support fot Plenary session
From:       Meetecho IETF support <ietf () meetecho ! com>
Date:       2012-03-28 23:40:56

Hi again,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of the Operations and Administration Plenary session at IETF-83 is
available.

You can watch it by directly accessing the following URL:
http://ietf83.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#ADMIN_PLENARY_IETF83

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in
the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to
team@meetecho.com.

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

--
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools