List:       ietf
Subject:    RE: FW: LastCall:<draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt>(Allocationofan
From:       Rui Costa <RCosta () ptinovacao ! pt>
Date:       2012-03-25 11:11:48

"We certainly have running code, widely deployed (although my request on the MPLS \
list as to which manufacturers' boxes were involved never did get answered:-("	 Hope \
these help:	 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-considerations
http://www.eantc.com/fileadmin/eantc/downloads/events/2007-2010/CEWC09/EANTC-CEWC2009-WhitePaper-v1_2.pdf

Regards,
Rui