List:       ietf
Subject:    Re: IETF solution for pairing cellular hosts
From:       Spencer Dawkins <spencer () mcsr-labs ! org>
Date:       2007-09-27 12:56:50

I'm not the list police, and I'm not Miss Manners, but I am thinking that
Pars really needs participation from people who care enough to subscribe to
a more specific list, and work on a draft, before he can develop a consensus
proposal that COULD pass IETF-wide scrutiny.

If this is a topic you care about, please subscribe (as Pars has requested a
couple of times), because flow-of-consciousness "but what about this?" posts
aren't going to help come up with a reasonable design, or even help figure
out if a reasonable design is possible.

Thanks,

Spencer