List:       ids
Subject:    IDS: Re: RE: IDS Central Consoles
From:       "Talisker" <Talisker () networkintrusion ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-19 17:00:04

Archive: http://msgs.securepoint.com/ids
FAQ IDS: http://www.sans.org/newlook/resources/IDFAQ/ID_FAQ.htm
FAQ NIDS: http://www.ticm.com/kb/faq/idsfaq.html
IDS: http://www-rnks.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~sobirey/ids.html
HELP: Having problems... email questions to ids-owner@uow.edu.au
NOTE: Remove this section from reply msgs otherwise the msg will bounce.
SPAM: DO NOT send unsolicted mail to this list.
Chad

Thanks for the info, due to popular demand I have broadened the requirements
to include consoles that control single vendor products without adding
signatures - my concern was that a potential buyer may select a product from
the central consoles page, without realising there may be less versatile
consoles (previously not included) driving superior agents
I'm having problems motivating myself to getting it finished, I've started
going to the gym again and energy in the evenings is somewhat lacking  :o)

Should be up in the next week or so, it's about half way there

Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo
talisker@networkintrusion.co.uk

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.