List:       ids
Subject:    IDS: Scanning IP-Addresses and MAC-Addresses
From:       gian.escher () utimaco ! de
Date:       2001-01-09 10:11:26

Archive: http://msgs.securepoint.com/ids
FAQ IDS: http://www.sans.org/newlook/resources/IDFAQ/ID_FAQ.htm
FAQ NIDS: http://www.ticm.com/kb/faq/idsfaq.html
IDS: http://www-rnks.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~sobirey/ids.html
HELP: Having problems... email questions to ids-owner@uow.edu.au
NOTE: Remove this section from reply msgs otherwise the msg will bounce.
SPAM: DO NOT send unsolicted mail to this list.
Hi,

I have to secure a network where some fix IP-Addresses and a DHCP-Server
(Linux) are used. I would like to set up a system where the administrator
gets a message (email if possible) when a IP-address or a NIC that isn't
difined in a list occource.

Does someone know a software that solve my problem?

Gian

Gian Escher
Systems Engineer
Utimaco Safeware (Schweiz) AG