List:       ids
Subject:    IDS: Re: Change control features in IDS products?
From:       mht () clark ! net
Date:       2001-12-28 17:33:33

Archive: http://msgs.securepoint.com/ids
FAQ IDS: http://www.sans.org/newlook/resources/IDFAQ/ID_FAQ.htm
FAQ NIDS: http://www.ticm.com/kb/faq/idsfaq.html
IDS: http://www-rnks.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~sobirey/ids.html
HELP: Having problems... email questions to ids-owner@uow.edu.au
NOTE: Remove this section from reply msgs otherwise the msg will bounce.
SPAM: DO NOT send unsolicted mail to this list.
In the Agent Report Query, it will identify agents that have changed.
No change control, but if one is using ICECap 3.0, there are users and groups.
In the past, I have used VSS to keep track of new agent builds with some
serious comments during check-in, but it is a manual process.  I think you
can do some SQL queries from the ICECap to get the information but it is
not easy as it sounds.

/m