List:       icu4j-discussion
Subject:    [ICU4J-discussion] Jitterbug 11
From:       Alan Liu <alan () finwhale ! com>
Date:       2001-02-08 21:08:48

Hi Everyone,

I just added a regression test for Jitterbug 11.  Note that this test currently \
FAILS.  We can treat this failure as a recognized problem, and the failure will serve \
to remind us (me?) that there is something needing attention.

If this is too much of a problem please let me know -- I don't know if a failing test \
perturbs the build machinery.

Alan