List:       icu4c-support
Subject:    Re: Regarding Windows Runtime Libraries, Memory Management, and ICU
From:       "Andy Heninger" <andyh () jtcsv ! com>
Date:       2002-10-30 21:29:48

TimeZone::createAvailableIDs() can't be fixed in its current form, so it
will probably end up being deprecated and replaced by some new function with
equivalent capabilities.

In the mean time, just use it if you need it, but use uprv_free() to free
the returned storage.  uprv_free is exported from the icu library even
though it is not "official" ICU API.

   -- Andy Heninger
      heninger@us.ibm.com