List:       icu
Subject:    RE: Proposal: add a derb tool to ICU
From:       Yves Arrouye <yves () realnames ! com>
Date:       2002-03-21 21:45:13

> Markus,
>  So maybe the thing to do is to check it into icuapps for now so that it's
> checked in and available but not part of the ICU core build - and move it
> to the core build in 2.2?

Or just have people get it from the CVS directory as soon as 2.1 will ship.
In the meantime, they can use uresb and fix the output. (I may even be able
to retrofit the most important fix to uresb when I'll have free time after
next week.)

Or commit it now and have it for 2.1 :-) (I can see Markus's face.)

If you want it for icuapps, I'll email you the files (C and manual) and you
can work out the icuapps Makefile and VS project.

YA