List:       ibm-acpi-devel
Subject:    [ibm-acpi-devel] Unknown version of HKEY
From:       Kurt Ericson <kurt () agilemd ! com>
Date:       2014-04-21 20:58:35

Attempting to install Ubuntu 14.04 using wubi on a new X1 Carbon
alongside Windows 7. When starting, received the error "thinkpad_acpi:
unknown version of the HKEY interface: 0x200" with instructions
suggesting I send a report to this email address.

Please let me know if you'd additional diagnostics.

- Kurt