List:       hypermail
Subject:    Re: [hypermail] large checkin - new options
From:       Daniel Stenberg <daniel () haxx ! se>
Date:       2001-03-04 16:48:34

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Peter C. McCluskey wrote:

>  This is mostly merging features I added in critmail several years ago,
> and the code mostly got extensive testing there.

... this explosion in new options made me realize a two things:

 o We really need examples and how-to-do-it guides on the web site.

 o We should consider sorting the config entries listed in hmrc.4. They're
   now entered in some semi-random order that makes it really hard to read
   and understand.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77