List:       hypermail
Subject:    parsing dates
From:       Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg () sth ! frontec ! se>
Date:       1999-03-18 23:11:26

Hi

Just a quick report on parsing date strings.

The parse function used in the GNU date command (from the shell-utils), uses
a source file known as get_date.c which is 100% public domain source code.

We can therefore use that without any problems, and I intend to attempt to
incorporate it soon.
--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast