List:       hypermail
Subject:    Re: Dates missing from Thread replies
From:       Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg () sth ! frontec ! se>
Date:       1999-03-16 14:11:30

On 15 Mar 1999 HyperMail_www@associate.com wrote:

> I'm curious why Replies to main Thread messages are lacking dates in the
> Thread listing.  Is this desired?  I prefer to see the dates myself.
> Opinions?

I'd prefer dates myself too. I added the dates to the "main Thread message"
because it was easy. The structures for threaded replies don't currrently
include the date of the reply itself so I couldn't just add that to the
output function.

I intend to add the date to the replies too soon.

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast