List:       hypermail
Subject:    Re: What's up?
From:       Kent Landfield <kent>
Date:       1998-06-05 19:55:50

# > That doesn't mean that there has been no
# > activity, ;) just none on the list. There have been a great deal of
# > patches and bug reports to wade through.  The merged version is ready
# > for beta as soon as I finish updating the docs.  I am looking at putting
# > it out later today.
#
# Looking forward to it, Kent! I noticed that the docs on the "Latest
# Version" currently say 2.01b and items you archive at your site
# previously said 2.00 - is 2.00 around anywhere?

Nope. That was a mistake in the docs. The versions that I have available
from the development center are:

    hypermail_1.02.tar.gz  - Kevin's Original

    hypermail-103b1.tar.gz - Kent's hacked version 1
    hypermail-103b2.tar.gz - Kent's hacked version 2

    hypermail-20b1.tar.gz  - The just released merged version.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent@landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/