List:       hypermail
Subject:    Re: [hypermail] Linux 7.2
From:       kent () hypermail ! org (kent landfield)
Date:       2002-10-23 17:21:56

Jie Yang writes:

> I installed Hypermail in linux 7.2, kernel 2.4.7-10, it doesn't work,
> the error message is "Segmentation fault",
>
> please help, thanks,
>
> Jie Yang,
> jie@innologic-systems.com

We are talking about a specifi mailbox ?  Or does it segfault for all
messages ? Need a bit more info.

It generally works fine on linux so it must be a specific mail message that
it is having problems with. Any chance you could attempt to locate the specific
message and forward it to the development list so we can see what the real
problem is ?

--
Kent Landfield             |  HYPERMAIL: http://www.hypermail.org/
Email: kent@hypermail.org  |  RFCS: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/