List:       hypermail
Subject:    [hypermail] Hypermail crashes and never terminates
From:       G G PAPAZOGLOU <grp () med ! uoc ! gr>
Date:       2002-05-30 3:37:35

Sometimes hypermail never terminates. Here's the output when executed with -p:

> Waiting for lock
(file '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/hypermail/archives//.hypermail.lock')

Also, I have included delete_msgnum in my config file to delete some messages,
but it crashes (Segmentation fault - core dumped). I use gdbm.

Any help please?

Web-based E-mail Service

(C) 2002
University of Crete - School of Medicine
Computing Service

http://webmail.med.uoc.gr