List:       hypermail
Subject:    [hypermail] Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
From:       Tobias Weber <towb () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-04-11 16:39:11

I just moved an archive to a different machine and updated from 2.1.2 to
2.1.4. The next time I ran hypermail it rewrote all files, although
overwrite = Off and usegdbm = On.

However, the only changes made seem to be englisch instead of german day
and month names, although I set language = de and configured
--with-language=de.

So, somewhere between the two systems everything broke...