List:       hyperledger-tsc
Subject:    Re: [Hyperledger TSC] missing tsc election ballots
From:       "Brian Behlendorf" <bbehlendorf () linuxfoundation ! org>
Date:       2018-08-21 5:17:15

Thank you for bringing this up Bob, I agree that more can be done.

We are always open to ideas for more we could be doing as Linux
Foundation staff on this project.  Diversity on the 10 internships we
funded this cycle is greater than the below (I believe it's 3 out of the
10 but need to check).  We have provided support for a number of
diversity-focused blockchain events and general computer industry
events.  Let's start a new thread for any ideas folks might have about
other approaches that can help.

Thanks,

Brian