List:       hyperledger-tsc
Subject:    Re: [Hyperledger Project TSC] Fwd: IMN conference on blockchain <>	Hyperledger
From:       Christopher B Ferris via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc () lists ! hyperledger ! org>
Date:       2016-06-14 17:25:06

Thanks, Brian.

+1 on speakers bureau thought. Sept 29th conflicts with SIBOS and last week, we \
discussed co-locating a hackathon with SIBOS as many will be going, and we did want \
to have one in Europe, soon (that, plus August is "right out" due to holidays).

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris

IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Open Technology

IBM Cloud, Open Technologies

email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com

twitter: @christo4ferris

blog: https://developer.ibm.com/opentech/author/chrisfer/