List:       hyperledger-tsc
Subject:    [Hyperledger Project TSC] cancel tomorrow's call
From:       Christopher B Ferris via hyperledger-tsc <hyperledger-tsc () lists ! hyperledger ! org>
Date:       2016-06-01 18:38:48

All,

There's not much on the agenda aside from the status updates and some logistical \
topics that can be handled via email. I suggest we cancel this week's call (well that \
and I have a conflict I cannot avoid;-)

I'd appreciate if the various WG leads could send a brief note to this thread with an \
update and link to their status. I'd also appreciate if people could weigh in via \
email on the exit criteria draft that Arnaud sent out [1].

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hmZY5LnZydTiYmkbtwyEYEkHEsSedlUhJbnlXGFrEP0/edit#heading=h.f4lv7usw6jp5

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris

IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Open Technology

IBM Cloud, Open Technologies

email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com

twitter: @christo4ferris

blog: https://developer.ibm.com/opentech/author/chrisfer/