List:       hyperledger-tsc
Subject:    [Hyperledger Project TSC] Requirements committee
From:       patrick.holmes () intel ! com (Holmes, Patrick)
Date:       2016-03-04 2:20:44

?Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where ?"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.?
? Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

?You start coding ? I?ll go find out what they want the system to do?
? John Zachman

All

I volunteered to lead the requirements committee.  If you are interested in \
developing use cases and requirements, please reply directly to me (and not the TSC \
list). Just clicking reply (and NOT Reply All) should work. Also, please let me know \
if you are interested in co-leading.

Even if you cannot work on the committee, if you have any use cases, requirements, \
etc. or any process suggestions, please send them to me as well.

Thanks

Patrick Holmes
Senior Principal Engineer
Intel Corporation