List:       hyperledger-technical-discuss
Subject:    [technical-discuss] Introduction - Charles Small
From:       charles () csmall ! co ! uk (Charles Small)
Date:       2016-02-29 12:51:18

Hi everyone,

I am Charles Small, a UK-based freelance consultant with a background in \
fintech/regtech and market research.

If there is an opportunity to assist in researching the blockchain ecosystem, I'd be \
more than happy to help.

I am also very keen to get involved in individual blockchain-related projects, and to \
discuss use of blockchain technology in corporate governance and e-governance.

I look forward to the technical meeting on Thursday.

Best regards,

Charles

Charles Small

C Small Solutions Limited