List:       hyperledger-technical-discuss
Subject:    [technical-discuss] Golang
From:       linkgeorg () gmail ! com (Georg Link)
Date:       2016-02-17 1:21:20

Thane, you bring up an important point. Use cases and resulting
specifications precede implementation. If you like to help with developing
these prerequisites, the TSC mailing list is the right place to
participate. We might discuss this more on Thursday at the next open
conference call, feel free to join.