List:       hyperledger-technical-discuss
Subject:    [technical-discuss] Technical roadblock might shatter Bitcoin dreams
From:       shidan () gmail ! com (Shidan)
Date:       2016-02-16 18:50:36

Good ideas to explore at a certain point, for example certainly agree
about accounts, I think both ripple and ethereum have shown the
benefits in practise .. but right now these issues seems like
premature over-optimization. Even the old elixir prototype was pretty
scalable from the little experimenting that I did for many use cases.
I think it would be better to figure out what minimum consensus
architectures would be needed for what use cases and explore
scalability from there.  Off ledger transactions shouldn't be ruled
out as an integrated solution.

 Are there any whitepapers on what the vision and goal for the new
hyperledger is? I can't access the papers that were linked a few days
ago in one of the other threads.

--Shidan Gouran

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Allen via
hyperledger-technical-discuss