List:       hylafax
Subject:    Re: flexfax: "-a" does not work since 29th Feb
From:       Giulio Orsero <giulioo () tiscalinet ! it>
Date:       2000-03-07 20:00:58

On Tue, 07 Mar 2000 18:26:57 -0800, hai scritto:

>We use HylaFAX-v4.0 binary for SCO 3.2.4.2 since 3 years now.
>Since the 29th Feb 2000 we recognize a strange "-a" behaviour:
I think this is a SCO problem (-a works ok on my linux system).

On a mailing list I heard of many people having the same problem with
another program (not hylafax): after 29 feb, even if "date" shows
correct time, that program (Progress Database) would show 1 day ahead.

Solution for those users was:
"...For SCO install patch uod426d which will be fix about leap year
problem and the others.
For Progress run fix2000 -p _progres to patch in binary. This program
(fix2000) came with uod426d which locate on /usr/bin directory. And this
program will be change dysize() routine about date in executable file to
newone. Without recomplie _progres.
..."

Basically, it seems you need to install the patch and run a prog against
all hylafax binaries to change something inside them...

--
giulioo@pobox.com