List:       hylafax
Subject:    flexfax: **ANNOUNCE** HylaFAX.ORG WWW CVS access
From:       darren () info ! tpc ! int
Date:       1999-03-28 15:51:51

In message <199903280108.CAA14693@hewes.icl.ox.ac.uk>, darren@info.tpc.int writ
es:

> Folks,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the availability of a public hylafax CVS repository,
> on which you may find the current (but unofficial) sources being maintained by
> the HylaFAX.ORG gang ;-)

And now it's companion is a WWW interface to the CVS tree. Feel free to browse the \
sources and look over recent mods at:

	http://www.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

Again, many thanks to Tridge for the wrapper which makes it possible to offer this \
service without compromising the security of the CVS tree.

-Darren