List:       hylafax
Subject:    Fw: flexfax: Umlaut problem
From:       "Bob Perschau" <rcp () panduit ! com>
Date:       1999-03-25 20:47:51

Took Darren's advice for checking out the changelog for the RPM I have here.
(hylafax-v4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm)

did a

$ rpm -q --changelog hylafax | more

and got

* Tue Sep 29 1998 Darren Nickerson <darren@info.tpc.int>
<snip>

Ok, it looks like I have something recent. However the only mention I see
about textfmt in the changelog is Robert Colquhoun's textfmt-mailer patch.

A look at TextFmt.c++ and TextFmt.h in the source RPM I have here,
(hylafax-v4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.src.rpm) shows them to be the patched versions.
Looks like I'll be doing some compiling from these sources.

Sitting here with fingers crossed,
Bob