List:       hylafax
Subject:    Compiling on FreeBSD
From:       stanb () netcom ! com (Stan Brown)
Date:       1997-05-12 23:49:46

	Has anyone gotten version 4 of Hylafaxto compile on FreeBSd. I am
	working with version 2.2R ifit matters. I have worked through several
	problems, but at the moment I am stuck on a c++ error that I don't
	recognize. I need to get this to work since my FAX modem is n this
	machine and I have V$ compiledon my HP that I want to use as a client.

	There is a FreeBSD port of Hylafax, but is version 3. It appears that I
	can't use a version 4 client with a version 3 server. Is this correct.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems