List:       hylafax
Subject:    Annex Termserver and rtelnet?
From:       Bob Tanner <tanner () real-time ! com>
Date:       1996-11-25 3:12:33

I am looking for help on configuring Hylafax with an Annex Termserver.

I am attempting to use rtelnet.

1. Is rtelnet the only way to configure Hylafax with an Annex termserver?

2. I searched the mailing list and found sever mentions of "rtelnet" and
   Annex, but none of them say if it's possible or how it can be done.

And suggestions would be great.

--
Robert J. Tanner <tanner@real-time.com> | Phone : 612.943.8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : 612.943.8300