List:       hylafax
Subject:    Hylafax receive problem
From:       phil () venus ! engr ! ucdavis ! edu (Mr !  Bogus)
Date:       1996-07-29 16:54:26

29 July 96

Hello,
i'm trying to setup hylafax on FreeBsd. I have everything working
ok, but when i send a fax to my freebsd machine, all the received
faxs are blank except for a portion of the fax header at the
very bottom of the page!

The specifics:
FreeBsd 2.1
Hylafax 3.0 pl0
generic modem (claims class 2)

thanks

-phil

--
by E-Mail: phil@venus.engr.ucdavis.edu      | "Where is the Life we have
by USnail: Phillip W. Wong                  |    lost in Living?