List:       hylafax
Subject:    HylaFax Linux >1.3.9x
From:       Marc Neitzner <marc () zeus ! han ! de>
Date:       1996-04-30 9:52:49

Hi,
last week I upgraded from Kernel 1.3.80 to 1.3.92. After that faxq did not
work anymore. For that reason I did recompile Hylafax. Now the "new" faxq
did use 99.9% of my CPU time by looping the following two lines:

read(3,"",2047)=0

By the way, even the "new" faxq runs with 1.3.80 without any problem !
Does anybody recognize this behaviour, too ?

Thanks
         Marc