List:       hylafax
Subject:    Sending confirmation of sent faxes by e-mail
From:       Eric Mercer <mercer () ceres ! med ! upenn ! edu>
Date:       1996-04-29 11:14:08

Is there a way to send confirmation by email when a PC user's fax (sent through
winflex) is sent?  I know about the "-D" option to the "sendfax" command, but
most of my users will be using winflex to send faxes.

This seems to be a faq, but I haven't found any answers for it yet (perhaps this
means the answer is no).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-Eric Mercer (mercer@ceres.med.upenn.edu)