List:       hylafax
Subject:    Re: Hylafax pl0 (113b) with MultiModem 192zdxk 111a
From:       Justin Murdock <justin () vide ! coventry ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1995-07-28 11:22:00

>     >     and silently ignores the value of CXX if it is not found on the path.
>     > Use an absolute pathname.
>     Yes, but given that the value of CXX is supposed to overide, a warning
>     would be appropriate.
> Sure, send me a patch.

Okay, I'll have a look at that.

>     >     I'm currently not able to send faxes.
>     >     below are some of the config details and logs.
> I saw no session log info, just info for pre- and post-call.

The session log is the bit that follows:
Jul 27 10:34:30.62: [28966]: SESSION BEGIN
isn't it?

There is no other logging (other than that I sent) because the modem as
configured by hylafax fails to (initially) go off hook for more than
around half a second. When &D0 is used a little further progress is
made - we get a +FCON, but that is follwed by an Unspecified Transmit
Phase B error. Given that the MT1932ZDX was supposed to work without
modificaiton (that was why I specified that unit), I decided that I
didn't know enough about modems, and that it was an appropriate time to
ask for advice. (The archives suggested setting the ...DDISCmd - but not
what to; things went horribly wrong when I tried AT+FDCC)