List:       hylafax
Subject:    Re: Hylafax-v3.0beta096
From:       "Juan Antonio Martinez Castano" <jantonio () cuco ! dit ! upm ! es>
Date:       1995-02-23 15:24:11

> I'm looking for the binaries of Hylafax, compiled for Sun Solaris 2.3
> I intend to use a Zyxel U-1496e modem, do you expect any problem ?
>
> Pls let me know where to get the binaries if they exist (i'll use FTP
> and anonymous as user)

I'm not sure about binaries for solaris but the sources are in:
http://www.vix.com/flexfax/
ftp : sgi.com directory sgi/fax

	good luck.

Juan Antonio Martinez			Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
email: jantonio@dit.upm.es		E.T.S.I Telecomunicacion
Tel:   34-1-5495700 ext 429		Centro de Calculo
Fax:   34-1-3367298			Madrid, Spain