List:       hylafax
Subject:    strip of MS-Windows Ps headers
From:       "Juan Antonio Martinez Castano" <jantonio () cuco ! dit ! upm ! es>
Date:       1995-02-23 8:53:08

	I'm using FlexFAX vers 2.3Beta on a SunOS 4.1.3 & a Supra32b faxmodem
in a very heterogeneous UNIX-DOS-Windows environment.

	I need a REALLY universal parser for windows generated PostScript
to include it in FlexFax. Any idea about it?

	More items: I'm not sure if FlexFAX supports ISO Latin 1 character
set for text files. If not, how can i get it ?. Also it will be desirable
supports for PC 437 & 850 codepages Character set, an a way to select any of
these sets automatically

	Thanks in advance

Juan Antonio Martinez			Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
email: jantonio@dit.upm.es		E.T.S.I Telecomunicacion
Tel:   34-1-5495700 ext 429		Centro de Calculo
Fax:   34-1-3367298			Madrid, Spain