List:       hylafax
Subject:    RE: Problem receiving fax
From:       ld kelley <ldk () lsci ! com>
Date:       1995-02-21 19:36:19

Sorry for the last one, the keyborad got away from me.

I posted a problem last week where everything looked like it was
received but fax2ps complained about all the data.  This was on
a Solaris 2.3 and 2.4 system with a MultiTech ZDX modem and all used
to work.  Turns out it was the modem.  I brought in a MultiTech from
home and hooked it up and all works.   I called MultiTech support and
they said that my microcode was very old and are sending me updates.

I will let you know...

larry

ldk@lsci.com