List:       hylafax
Subject:    [hylafax-users] Incorrect number of Pages
From:       Rehman <a.rehmans () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-04 16:20:51

Incorrect number of pages !

I have hylafax+ 5.5.5 on a centos 6.5 with asterisk 11 and IAXMODEM 1.2

This is strange. I have a few documents that when I am trying to send using
SENDFAX, Hylafax doesn't seem to pick the right number of pages.

The PDF has actually 9 pages, but every time hylafax picks up only 5 pages.
It is not a delivery issue.

The "totpages:5" in the sendq jobfile is set this way. It sees the total
pages as 5 only whereas they are 9.

What could be wrong ? Please help

Thanks,