List:       hylafax
Subject:    [hylafax-users] Reconfirm the following to me.
From:       "Serena G." <info () lawyers ! co ! uk>
Date:       2014-07-02 15:18:43

Good day,

I am Serena Gleen, a personal attorney/sole executor to my late client who died in a \
car accident with his wife and only two children in London United Kingdom on the 24th \
of December 2008 and Left behind a large deposit of money in a bank here in Europe \
(US$22M).

The bank contacted me, as his attorney to provide his Next of Kin to my late client \
and I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased Please get \
back to me for further details to enable us discusses the sharing ratio of the funds.

To facilitate the process of this transaction, kindly reconfirm the following to me \
through my personal email address (serenagleenesq@yahoo.co.uk)
Your full name
Telephone and fax numbers, Address,
Age,