List:       hylafax
Subject:    [hylafax-users] Hylafax 6.0.6 on AIX 6.1
From:       "Bob Wyatt" <bwyatt_sub () comcast ! net>
Date:       2012-09-24 22:01:35

Pardon my inexperience and/or stupidity in the following.

I want to install Hylafax 6.0.6 on AIX 6.1.
I've installed the various pre-requisite file sets, albeit at the minimum or
more recent level:
       Libtiff-3.5.7-3
       Ghostscript 5.50-5
       Ghostscript-fonts 6.0-1
       Sharutils 4.2-3
I do not receive an error when installing the Hylafax for Redhat RPM.
Yet an rpm -qa does not list Hylafax, nor do I find it under /opt/freeware.
I haven't found a binary anywhere for AIX 6.1 that could ease my install
process.

Has perhaps someone been down this path before that could tender some
advice?