List:       hylafax
Subject:    [hylafax-users] pdf2fax segmentation fault
From:       Conrad Richter <conrad () richters ! com>
Date:       2012-09-21 13:03:30

I am getting the following error repeatedly:

bin/pdf2fax: line 185: 15169 Segmentation fault $PS -q -sDEVICE=$device
-dNOPAUSE -dSAFER=true -sPAPERSIZE=$paper $FIXEDWIDTH -dBATCH
-r$hres\x$vres "-sOutputFile=$out" $fil

Oddly, I don't always get the error. Some files fax successfully. Some
PDFs are faxing fine. Can't fax TXT or JPG files (haven't tried anything
else). Out 30 or so attempts, five were successful.

I have a new installation of Hylafax 4.4.4 on Debian Lenny. I am using
Gfax 0.7 on a Linux Mint client. Faxing PDFs from the command line on
the server are no problem.

Any clues?

Conrad