List:       hylafax
Subject:    [hylafax-users] drakfax, and mandrakelinux 10.1 whfc
From:       Héctor_Hoshi <merkursports () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-03-24 20:19:09

Esteemed list, Sorry for my english , I am not a native english spoken, anyway I hope \
it could be enough for you.. I am new like hylafax user, so I have found some \
troubles with its configuration. I am using hylafax server included with mandrake \
linux 10.1. Maybe this linux could be some old, but hylafax windows client WHFC only \
run with that version of hylafax-server. Like you understand I got to send faxes from \
windows client through server, but the trouble is that in spite of hylafax-server has \
been started it do not dispatch faxes before run drakfax (graphical hylafax \
configuration for both client and server). Asking on mandrake forums they do not know \
about it.