List:       hylafax
Subject:    Re: [hylafax-users] localhost: Unknown host
From:       Lee Howard <faxguy () howardsilvan ! com>
Date:       2008-05-26 21:06:45

Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:
> Running 5.2.5 'configure' results, again, in config.h containing
> 	#define HAVE_LDAP 1

This is as expected.  If configure finds the LDAP header then it will
attempt to build-in LDAP support (i.e. as it does with PAM for PAM
support) unless otherwise told to not.

> But something else changed in the configure script which results in
> PORTFUNCS=' flock.c getopt.c'.
>
> OTOH, getopt.c does not compile, there is a complaint about redeclaring
> getopt() in getopt.c after the standard include files have already
> declared it.  Getopt too has been in libc.so for years. In any case,
> hylafax 5.2.4's configure script did not decide that getopt had to be
> emulated.

Can you show me the build error, please?

There were no getopt changes in configure, but there were other changes
in configure that could account for this.

Any chance you can get me into a test SCO system where these problems
occur so that I can fix them?

Thanks,

Lee.