List:       hylafax
Subject:    Re: [hylafax-users] "Stop and wait failure"
From:       Lee Howard <faxguy () howardsilvan ! com>
Date:       2008-04-24 12:37:14

Karmit Ho wrote:
> Today I try your suggestion but the result is the same.

Really?  The usr-xon configuration prototype shouldn't use AT+FRS at
all, and thus there cannot be a stop-and-wait failure.  I'd need to see
the session log to make sense of it.

> Yesterday I found another modem (ZOOM 2949L). I try this today also and it works \
> with the probing result. I can send and receive FAX now. I am working on how to \
> send FAX from the LAN and direct the received FAX as attachment of email.
> By the way, I still want to know why the US Robotics don't work.

Well, USRs have traditionally had many fax-related bugs.  Some of them
can be worked around... for the most part.

Thanks,

Lee.