List:       hx4700-port
Subject:    [Hx4700-port] UN Diplomatic Passport & Swiss Private Bank Accounts
From:       Union Privacy Ltd <commercialads () unionprivacy ! com>
Date:       2008-05-14 14:37:57

Union Privacy Ltd

Union Privacy group is the world's largest provider and expeditor of global travel \
documents and passports. We service people, companies of all sizes, from small \
neighborhood businesses, to large tour and cruise ship operators, to most of the \
FORTUNE 500. Union Privacy has the unique advantage of offering clients the best of \
all worlds - highly trained visa and passport professionals combined with attention \
to flexible, responsive service.

We offer Comprehensive guide to obtaining second passports and citizenships, \
camouflage passports, new identities, legal residency and more.

Through our long time reliable and trusted contacts at governmental level, we are \
finally able to offer a genuine United Nations Diplomatic appointment and passport \
from a respected UN member country. Also you can take apart in our Passport Programs \
for your Second Passport (even with New Identity).

Our Passport Programs:
----------------------------
1.	Southern Africa Passport
2.	Asian Passport
3.	South America Passport
4.	United Nations Diplomatic Passport

Union Privacy offers world wide Financial Services and Bank accounts, especially in \
Switzerland, because Switzerland can be a 'safe bet' when comes to your money. No \
perceived threats of war, financial and political stability, low inflation rate a \
major factors influencing world famous bank accounts in Switzerland. Switzerland is \
still a non European-union country highly regarding for their world's most stable \
currency CHF Swiss franc.

Our Private Offshore Bank Accounts Program (Tax free):
1.	Swiss Numbered Account
2.	Swiss Private Bank Account
3.	Credit Suisse Account
4.	Classic Euro Account

Start your second life with your second passport.
Experience tax free private bank accounts.
Open all closed doors in your life with your new UN Diplomatic Passport.

Union Privacy Ltd

http://www.UnionPrivacy.com